- You feel like you've been cast aside and are of little value
- You're antsy, irritable and a little defensive
- Work is not fun and fun is work
- Your drive and motivation have dropped away and you don't have a replacement strategy
- You have worked the better part of your life for others and are wondering what is next for you
- All of those carefully laid plans are not going to work out and your are a bit cynical.
- Retirement was not your first choice or not at all what you had hoped for
I am a 58 year old man who knows what it is to have the bottom drop out in the later part of life. After closing the business I dedicated 33 years of my life to, I found myself at the most critical crossroad I had ever faced. Starting over from scratch at 58. Fortunately, I have been able to discover new direction and purpose for my life. I am more fulfilled and enthusiastic about life than I have been for many years. I believe my experience, and the work we do together, can serve to open new possibility to all who attend. Come and join us in this journey.